Handshake 1 was in Munich at the Frame galleries (HWM), 06 – 12 March 2013.
See report and read about the Handshake Project pre- and post-Munich in these issues of Overview magazine: snakeview#11-FEB13 and overview-12 APR2013 thanks to The Jewellers Guild of Greater Sandringham
The organisers (Peter and Hilda), plus ten mentees (Sharon, Jhana, Kristin, Sarah, Gillian, Jessica, Sam, Neke, Lynsay, Debbie) were around at the stand during the SCHMUCK week 2013. During the exhibition, an 112-page full-colour book was launched (more detail). See the book in pdf .
HS1 Munich activities:
- Opening Wed 6 March at the Handwerkmesse, Halle B1, stand 939
- Book Launch: HANDSHAKE – 12 contemporary jewellers meet their hero, Wed 6 March, 1.30pm at the Handwerkmesse, Halle B1, stand 939
- Curator’s talk (7 min), Wed 06 March, 1.30pm and Mon 11 March 1.30pm, Halle B1, stand 939
- Artists’ talks (7 min), Wed 06 March, 1.30pm, Halle B1, stand 939
- Informal talk (educational focus) with curator and artists, Tue 12 March, 1.30pm, at the Handwerkmesse, Halle B1, stand 93
Many thanks, Creative NZ for supporting the HANDSHAKE Munich venture
Many thanks, Whitireia NZ for supporting the HANDSHAKE Munich venture